High-resolution Nissl-stained coronal atlas images (S1-S24) presented as supplementary material for the article:
The telencephalon of the Göttingen minipig, cytoarchitecture and cortical surface anatomy
The telencephalon of the Göttingen minipig, cytoarchitecture and cortical surface anatomy, Brain Struct Funct (2017) 222: 2093
Carsten R. Bjarkam1,2, Andreas N. Glud3, Dariusz Orlowski3, Jens Christian H. Sørensen3, Nicola Palomero-Gallagher4,5.
- 1: Department of Neurosurgery, Aalborg University Hospital, Denmark.
- 2: Institute of Clinical Medicine, Aalborg University, Denmark.
- 3: Center for Experimental Neuroscience (Cense), Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Aarhus, Denmark.
- 4: Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine (INM-1), Research Centre Julich, 52425 Julich, Germany.
- 5: Department of Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics, Medical Faculty, RWTH Aachen, Germany.
How to cite:
Please cite the web page as follow:
Carsten R. Bjarkam, Andreas N. Glud, Dariusz Orlowski, Jens Christian H. Sørensen, Nicola Palomero-Gallagher (2016).
High-resolution atlas images (S1-S24) presented as supplementary material for the article:
"The telencephalon of the Göttingen minipig, cytoarchitecture and cortical surface anatomy". Retrieved from http://www.cense.dk/minipig_atlas/
Article should be cited as follow:
Bjarkam, C.R., Glud, A.N., Orlowski, D. et al. Brain Struct Funct (2017) 222: 2093. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00429-016-1327-5
The material presented on this webpage is protected by copyright (Carsten Reidies Bjarkam), scientific use given proper citation is allowed.
To enlarge images A Jquery Image Zoom Plugin was used on the page (available under MIT and GPL Licenses)
Comments to author/webmaster:
Updated 2018/04/04(added links for abbreviation lists + small corrections; updated link to the original article)